Big chemical and cosmetic companies always push that their new scientific breakthroughs will make you young and beautiful again. Most of those discoveries are them looking to duplicate what is already available naturally. After all, they cannot charge outrageous prices for simple natural things.
The high price is only one side of the coin. The other is the skin conditions created by the artificial ingredients. The longer we use their products, the more often we discover the side effects.
Little children and the old are the most sensitive to these chemicals. Many types of skin conditions are linked to the chemicals used in everything from cosmetic products to the cleaning products in your cupboard.
Cleans Without Artificial Ingredients
Most soaps, even high-end ones, have a tendency to remove natural oils from the skin. This leads to your skin being dry and feeling tight. Goat’s milk soap maintains the natural oil balance and even helps regain the balance of your skin.
Natural Occurring Benefits
- Lactic Acid: Helps with ridding of impurities. (Making the skin look clean.)
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Breaks the bonds between living and dead cells, making it a mild exfoliant. Encourages the growth of new skin cells (Giving the skin a glowing appearance and helping repair damaged skin)
This makes goat’s milk soap great for people with dry or sensitive skin. Conditions like eczema and psoriasis also benefit, since they are triggered by harsh chemicals. Use goat milk lotion for eczema.
Micro-Nutrients In Goat’s Milk
- Vitamin A (Which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin. Reducing lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief also are benefits.)
- Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin E (Antioxidants)
- Trace amounts of Selenium Which scientist say, can protect our skin from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun
- Trace amounts of Zinc, Copper and Iron (Help keep the skin nourished and healthy)
Due to its chemical composition, goat’s milk easily penetrates the skin providing the deeper tissues with the nutrients. Allowing the skin to stay and look healthier. Goat’s milk is rich in fatty acids, proteins, and it naturally contains glycerin which boosts its moisturizing qualities.
Antibacterial Properties of Goat’s Milk
Proteins in goat’s milk make it great for helping treat acne and blemishes. By keeping acne causing bacteria in check and killing ones that cause breakouts. This allows it to help soothe eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other types of dermatitis.
Helps Protect Against Sun Damage
It is known that sun exposure is one of the leading causes of skin cancer around the world. Goat’s milk has a high selenium content. Selenium has been proven to help protect the skin from UV rays. Giving us an added layer of protection for our skin.
Relieves Irritation And Inflammation
With regular use goat’s milk soap can help in relieving skin inflammations, due to its fatty acids. Since it does not include chemical additives, even people with eczema and psoriasis can safely use it. The antimicrobial effects help in healing skin infections faster that most soaps.
Please note: This is just our advisable opinion.
Some statements need to be evaluated by the scientific community.